X-ray unit InlineFood
Food and beverage safety is the #1 challenge for the food industry. Mandatory state standards and industry norms regulate not only the composition and properties of products, but also prohibit the presence of foreign mechanical particles inside the finished product. To compete successfully with other manufacturers, food quality and safety must be prioritized. For this purpose, high-tech equipment based on X-ray control is intended..
Our company has developed a new generation X-ray device InlineFood, designed for non-destructive testing and inspection of finished food products. The device consists of a detector module, combined with an X-ray source. A protective cover is provided for the safety of personnel.. A personal computer with software is connected to the device.
The InlineFood X-ray unit will help to detect foreign mechanical inclusions of any shape in food products in real time., size and location:
- metal shavings, burrs, etc..
- Shards of glass
- stones, ceramics, sand
- Bones, cartilage
- Dense polymer materials (pieces of polyethylene, polypropylene, rubber, etc.).
Additional options for X-ray control installation
- Checks the weight characteristics of products
- Evaluates the geometric parameters of packaging
- Examines the tightness and integrity of the packaging
- Determines the degree of filling of containers
- Controls piece goods
Benefits of the InlineFood X-ray unit
- Product quality - helps to meet regulatory requirements for product safety regarding the content of foreign objects and substances.
- Inspection of products in any form - packaged and bulk; liquid, suspensions, pasty, crushed, loose; fresh, chilled, frozen, defrosted.
- Comprehensive control – simultaneously scans content, determines the filling level, evaluates the condition of the container and lid without damaging the container and raw materials. Automatically removes defective products from the conveyor line.
- High sensitivity - guaranteed to detect foreign objects in feedstock, bulk bulk products, pipelines, closed packaging, packaged and artificial goods.
- Scanning any containers - checks metal, glass, plastic jars, bottles and containers, paper and cardboard containers of any shape, piece goods in foil and metallized film packaging; bags, ball, bags.
- Volume control - detects hidden defects in glass containers (chipped, cracks, etc.) anywhere, including under cover, at the neck and bottom.
- High inspection speed - the unit works in real time without delay of the conveyor in round-the-clock industrial productions.
- Safe operation - equipped with a protective cover; service personnel for 100% X-ray protected.
- Hassle-free integration - easily integrated into existing production lines, provides low-cost and convenient control.
- Cost savings - quick do-it-yourself setup, automatic scanning of products without human intervention; no need to involve additional controllers.
- Profitable investment – thanks to fast, trouble-free and error-free operation reduces production costs; pays for itself within one year by reducing waste of food raw materials.
The introduction of InlineFood X-ray control into the product quality system will help the company
- Produce quality, safe food.
- Avoid image and reputation losses of brands.
- Eliminate the possibility of product recalls from the retail network.
- Comply with the requirements of Russian and international standards, industry norms and regulations.
InlineFood - safety without compromise!